What is a cookie " ?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to deactivate cookies from their browser settings.
Any information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the site's audience.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: Adwords advertising campaign monitoring tool.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outil-pour-les-maitriser .